The only laboratory accredited in Puerto Rico.
- Computerized samples receiving LIMS system insuring sample tracking from time of receiving, analysis, QA/QC validation and final reports.
- State of the art analytical instruments operating automatically.
- Various QC levels that could be performed upon communication with the laboratory.
- AIHA-LAP,LLC¹ American Industrial Hygiene Association For Metals, Lead and Fibers Analyses.
- NVLAP¹ National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program Under The National Institute Of Standards And Technology For Asbestos Fibers By PLM.
- NLLAP¹ National Lead Laboratory Accreditation Program For Dust, Soil, Air And Paint.
- Analysis of air samples for industrial hygiene, air quality and OSHA compliance
- Analysis of water & wastewater parameters (PRASA and NPDES list), TCL, TAL and priority pollutants lists
- Analysis of petroleum hydrocarbons
- Analysis of PCB/pesticides, herbicides
- Analysis of full RCRA (TCLP and RCI)
- Analysis of dust, paint, soil and air for lead
- Analysis of asbestos by PLM and PCM