Field / Consulting
AES International uses the latest technology to assure the top quality of our field services.
As Puerto Rico’s leading environmental company with the only in-house lab services for lead/asbestos/metals in air, AESI has been at the forefront in providing turn key operations in support of emergency responses, such as Hurricane Maria with its devastating impact. Timely and accurate environmental assessment data is critical in assessing the potential impact of unintended releases of contaminants into the environment. We partner with our clients to provide a turnkey operation that includes environmental assessment, laboratory testing, work plan design and supervision of abatement/remediation activities for responses ranging from small, local releases to incidents of national significance.
- Environmental site assessments (ESA) and remediation plans
- Lead/asbestos/mold-surveys/remediation/O&M plans
- Abatement/renovation work plans/permits
- UST/AST-sampling/soil remediation/closing plans
- Industrial Hygiene/Indoor air quality sampling
- OSHA safety programs/compliance audits